WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM CARD OWNERS CLUB!
With a personal Platinum card, you will have a new level of financial freedom and comfort, as well as special privileges and exclusive advantages, provided with high-quality service and reliability of Credit Dnepr Bank.
An exclusive package with the privileges of private banking "Prestige" for private clients is provided for existing and new clients of premium banking, referring to members of the governing bodies of large and medium-sized businesses and other high-profile clients
Personal service FROM PREMIUM BANKING
A personal manager and a dedicated contact center phone line are available to you 24/7
VIP centers provide an opportunity to confidentially and in a convenient and comfortable environment solve all financial issues and future work strategies
Personal investment decisions
Legal support of investment transactions for the purchase of bonds of internal government loan
Profitable deposit programs
CONCIERGE 24/7 support
Joining the client to the public offer (offer) implies giving his consent to the specified conditions for providing banking services.
The client has the right at any time to submit an application for termination Bank account agreement and provision of additional services.
The client can refuse to receive advertising materials through remote electronic service channels.
The consequence of the Client's failure to fulfill his obligations under the contract is the termination of the operation of the current account and business relations.
Changes to the Agreement, including regarding the amount of commissions, tariffs, general expenses and the cost of accompanying services, may be entered upon the agreement of the Parties in the manner and under the conditions specified in the Universal Banking Agreement for Individuals.
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally make changes to contracts concluded with clients, unless otherwise established by the contract or law.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the client to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the consumer credit agreement within 14 calendar days in the manner and under the conditions specified by the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Credit".
The presence of credit intermediaries or third parties when calculating the amount of payments and the basis of its calculations according to the credit limit — are absent.
1. The client bears the following responsibility for breach of his obligations under the Agreement - in accordance with the terms of such an Agreement and the legislation of Ukraine.
2. In case of violation of the terms of the Credit Agreement, the Client shall, at the request of the Bank, pay within the term/terms specified in the demand:
— in the event of a delay in the performance of any monetary obligation — the amount of the debt, taking into account the inflation index for the entire period of delay;
— for late payment of the accrued interest for the use of the Credit — a penalty for each day of delay in the amount of double the accounting rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, which was in effect during the period of such delay, from the amount of overdue debt with interest, but not more than 15% of the amount of overdue debt with interest , unless otherwise provided by the terms of the Credit Agreement;
— for other violations of the terms of the Credit Agreement — fines specified in the Credit Agreement.
3. The Bank's demand for payment of the above-mentioned payments is sent to the Client in accordance with Clause 2.7 of the Universal Agreement for Banking Services for Individuals.
4. Payment of penalties and fines does not exempt the Client from fulfilling other obligations stipulated in the Credit Agreement.
The term of the loan is 12 months. At the same time, the term of using the loan is extended for every next 12 months, if the Bank does not notify the Client about the termination of lending at least 30 calendar days before the date of repayment of the loan.
The Bank's procedure in case of non-fulfillment of obligations by the client:
1. From the moment of the occurrence of the overdue debt — informing the debtors about the consequences of non-payment and possible settlement options, interaction with the debtor regarding the repayment of the overdue debt.
2. Involvement of collection agencies to work with debtors.
3. Claim proceedings.
Information on the essential characteristics of the Platinum Private Prestige consumer credit service
ADVANTAGES OF PLATINUM CLASS CARDS