BANK GUARANTEE – irrevocable revolving credit agreement of the Bank to pay the guaranteed amount to creditor (Beneficiary) in case of receiving his request in writing, which proves the debtor's failure (Principal's) to perform his obligations.
JSC "BANK CREDIT DNEPR" provides the following types of guarantees:
- Payment guarantee
- Guarantees of obligations performance under the agreement
- Guarantee of advance payment refund
- Decrease of risks in commercial activities – bank guarantee of monetary compensation in case of failure of obligations performance under the agreement
- Can be an alternative to underwriting
- Allows to receive an additional grace of payment
- Product is much cheaper in comparison to loan
1. Commissions of other banks (including foreign ones) are paid additionally.
2. Commission fee, expressed in foreign currency, is charged and paid in UAH at the NBU rate on the day of accrual.
3. The client shall compensate the Bank for the commission of other banks (including foreign ones) in UAH at the rate of the NBU on the date of payment to a foreign bank. The commission of a foreign bank is paid by the client within three days from the day of the corresponding notification sent by the Bank to the client. The commission is paid on the date of payment to a foreign bank.