The Bank accepts payments from individuals and legal entities with a minimum commission:
- cable TV
- teaching in secondary and higher educational institutions
- communication services, including mobile communication
- budget payments
- payment of traffic violations fines
How to make a payment
- Payments via the system of FreeBank Internet banking
Quick conduct of any transaction (1-2 minutes, the funds are credited within 2 hours), security, round the clock - at any time; no queue, no wasting time in queues in the Bank
- Payments in cash desks of the Bank
In order to make a payment, you have to address the nearest Bank branch to transfer (voice) purpose of payment and recipient's banking details.
If the amount is equal to or more than UAH 150,000.00, you need to have:
- passport (or substitutional document);
for residents - certificate on assignment of individual tax number (ITN) or registration number of a taxpayer's card;
for non-residents - document confirming the place of residence or temporary residence.