In order to minimize possible customer losses and hedge exchange rate changes caused by a sharp change in currency quotes, Bank Credit Dnipro offers corporate clients services for forward transactions. This is the best way to plan financial flows and minimize currency risks.
The terms of the agreement allow the bank's customers to buy or sell foreign currency at a fixed rate on a certain day in the future.
- Ability to hedge exchange rate changes and minimize risks from exchange rate fluctuations in domestic and international markets
- Optimization of financial flow planning and guarantee of financial budget execution
- No need to use working capital
- Buying / selling commission
- Currencies - USD, EUR
- The term of the operation is from 1 to 365 days
- Types of forward transactions - buying and selling foreign currency
How to order a service?
Contact the bank's financial instruments sales department:
- Korenev Alexander Olegovich Aleksandr.Korenev@creditdnepr.com
Tel. (044) 593 90 48, (056) 787 02 74