ADVANTAGES OF CASH LOAN FROM THE BANK CREDIT DNEPR
- Only passport and ITN code
- Without collateral and guarantors
- Possibility of applying on the phone
- By transferring funds from the card of any bank in Ukraine (p2p-payments)
- Through EasyPay self-service terminals and IBOX terminals
- Via the internet banking system and through the terminals FreeBank Credit Dnepr Bank - no commissions
- Loan amount – up to UAH 50 000*
- Loan term: 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months at your disposal
- Simple and clear contract terms, adapted to your income level
- Early repayment - no penalties
* Annual interest rate of 0,001%.
Unsecured cash loan for today is offered by many banks of Ukraine. Our bank refers to those financial institutions that also issue loans without collateral, implying the provision of temporary use of financial resources without the requirement of the borrower of property values. The main advantages of a "loan without guarantors and collateral" are:
- speed - such loans are made quickly enough (often during the day), because they require a minimum package of documents and there is no need to find a suitable candidate ready to vouch for the borrower
- convenience and simplicity - by providing the necessary data, you can find out about the possibility of obtaining a cash loan without guarantors and collateral by phone
- greater benefit in comparison with a mortgage loan, because in the second case the borrower has to pay a valuation of the collateral, the notary's services for the execution of the contract
It should be remembered that loans without guarantors and collateral are consumer and often are issued for certain purposes: purchase of household appliances, furniture, repairs, etc. needs. The purpose for which a loan is taken is checked and controlled by the bank. A cash loan without collateral is a relatively small loan (5000 UAH, 15,000, 50,000). Such a loan is not issued for large amounts of money and for a long period. In the Bank Credit Dnipro, unsecured loan offers are limited to UAH 500,000 thousand. Note that for the purchase of an expensive car or housing can not take a loan in cash without guarantors or the provision of collateral. A pledge is a guarantee that credit money will be returned on time and in full either directly by the borrower or by selling the valuables provided to them. In the case of unsecured loans, in the event of a conflict situation, the loan amount is returned at the expense of deductions from the debtor's salary.
If you want to get money in the bank without a guarantor and a collateral, pay attention to the peculiarities of using such credit products, namely:
- the age qualification;
- time limits;
- the amount of the interest rate of the loan.
Unsecured loans can be borrowed from the Bank Credit Dnipro by individuals aged 22-65 years, including employees, FOPs and retirees, whose age is related to age requirements. The maturity of the loan for such products is 12, 24 or 36, 48, 60 months. The longer the period, the lower the monthly payment. The amount of available credit depends on the level of solvency of the potential borrower. The higher this parameter is, according to the income statement, the greater the amount of credit it can expect. As for the interest rate that the bank sets for a loan in cash without guarantors, the percentage of payments is traditionally higher than for similar programs in which material security is present. Nevertheless, our bank provides its borrowers with loan proposals for up to UAH 500,000 at an interest rate of 0.001% per annum.
Caring for its customers, our bank provides an opportunity to issue a unsecured loan in cash without guarantors online. For this it is enough to perform a few simple steps:
- choose the necessary loan offer, determined by the amount and desired maturity;
- fill in a loan application on the site, which indicates the name, phone number, identification code and data on the employment of a potential borrower;
- obtain preliminary approval of the bank for the loan (there is the possibility of obtaining a banking solution in the telephone mode);
- provide a passport and TIN for the individual to whom the loan will be issued;
- conclude an agreement on the selected loan product.
Detailed information on the line and rates of loans in cash without guarantors and collateral is provided on the service page in PDF-files. You can independently calculate the monthly payment and the loan repayment amount depending on the desired loan size and the planned repayment period by using the online calculator on the site.
Repay loans in Kiev and other cities of Ukraine can also be through self-service terminals, bank cashier, transfer to the card, as well as through online banking FreeBank or automatic monthly chargeback.