We would like to inform you that during the period of introduction of restrictive measures in the cities of Ukraine in order to prevent the development and complicate the epidemic situation Bank Credit Dnipro operates in the regular mode.
All offices operate on a standard schedule with the use of enhanced mode of disinfection of premises, jobs of managers, cash zones and more. Employees adhere to all the sanitary and preventive norms set for the quarantine period in the country.
Considering the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, as well as the experience of other countries of the world, we recommend to follow simple rules that will help you protect yourself and your relatives from the possible risks:
- minimize public transport and public places, including banking outlets;
- make maximum use of the FreeBank remote banking system for online banking;
- to use non-cash payments, contactless and mobile payments, to restrict transactions with cash;
- do not touch the face and disinfect hands after contact with banknotes and coins;
- wash hands thoroughly after visiting public places, before eating, after using banknotes and coins;
- periodically disinfect payment cards, mobile devices, and more.
We closely monitor the further development of the situation and are guided by decisions made by WHO, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the comfort and safety of our customers and staff.
Detailed information on the current epidemic situation and safety rules can be found at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine portal at.
Keep calm, be responsible and take care of yourself!