Credit Dnepr Bank is guided by the recommendations of the National Bank of Ukraine during these trials for the whole world and our country, in particular, strictly adheres to the regime of work set by the regulator in connection with the introduction of strict quarantine measures aimed at counteracting the spread of coronavirus in Ukraine.
In order to provide uninterrupted service to our customers, we:
- We ensure uninterrupted operation of remote service channels and contact center.
- We provide uninterrupted backing of ATMs with cash, collection of sales of trading networks and acceptance and processing of cards of all issuers in ATM networks and POS-terminal networks.
З метою зменшення кількості особистих контактів клієнтів із працівниками відділень, запобігання скупченню клієнтів у відділеннях ми:
- Temporarily discontinued the Information and Consulting Centers (ICCs), reduced the number and changed the working hours of the operating branches (for more information, see the link).
- We organize customer service according to the Ministry of Health's recommendations for staying in one room.
- Provision of technological breaks for ventilation, disinfection and wet cleaning at the offices, provided the employees of the departments with personal protective equipment.
- In the presence of a client of a bank of symptoms of infectious disease, we reserve the right to refuse service to such a client in the bank branch.
- We translate customer service into online channels to the fullest.
Миwe take care of our clients and are ready to meet the following questions:
- suspension (for the period of quarantine or restrictive measures) of penalties for late payment of loans;
- можливості реструктуризації робочих кредитів – за умови настання форс-мажорних обставин.
At the same time, we are confident in the integrity and responsibility of our clients, who understand the need to comply with their financial obligations as a prerequisite for the stable operation of banks, the financial system and the country's economy as a whole.
We sincerely wish health and endurance to you and your loved ones!